These programs give International students the opportunity to gain admission to a UWA degree if they do not have the academic qualifications or prerequisites required for direct entry.
- UWA Foundation Program
- WA Universities' Foundation Program
- Group of Eight universities foundation programs
- UWA Centre for English Language Teaching bridging courses
UWA Foundation Program (UWAFP)
- The UWA Foundation Program is conducted exclusively by Taylors College on UWA's Claremont Campus.
- The program has multiple start dates – you can choose courses that run from 30 weeks to 60 weeks.
- Successful completion guarantees you entry to an undergraduate degree at UWA (subject to quotas and degree requirements), making it the most effective path to a place at UWA.
WA Universities' Preparatory Program (WAUPP)
Successful completion of this program guarantees you entry to one of the four WA universities, including UWA. The program is available through:
Group of Eight (Go8) universities foundation programs
Successful completion of foundation programs at other Go8 universities is acceptable for entry to an undergraduate degree at UWA (subject to meeting UWA entry requirements).
Back to top
UWA Centre for English Language Teaching bridging courses
International students who want to study at UWA but do not have the required level of English language proficiency can improve their English to required levels through two courses at the UWA Centre for English Language Teaching:
Back to top