These admission requirements and time limits apply to Australian and International students.
As a rule, you must satisfy the following requirements for admission:
- a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent
- specific prerequisites for the course
- UWA's English Language Competence requirement.
Courses are normally completed within the following periods.Graduate certificates
- six months full-time study or 12 months part-time study, in most cases
- overall time limit of two years.
- one year full-time study or two years part-time study
- overall time limit of four years.
A small number of diplomas require one semester of full-time study and two semesters of part-time study, with an overall time limit of two years.Master's courses
- two years full-time study or four years part-time study
- overall time limit of eight years.