The University of Western Australia
Future Students


We offer support and information on housing options to help you decide where to live while at the University.

There are many options within easy reach of Crawley campus.

On-campus accommodation

Living in a residential college eliminates many of the pressures of living away from home.

The colleges offer close-knit communities of support, friendship and activity – a unique collegial experience.


There are five residential colleges affiliated with or owned by UWA, providing a home for more than 2000 students:

Apply early to secure a college place. Indicative costs of living at a residential college are provided as a guide – check the college websites for details and application deadlines.

University owned housing

The University owns a number of unfurnished properties very close to the Crawley campus, known as Crawley Village. These properties vary from being stand alone houses to units.

Off-campus accommodation

You may prefer to live off-campus, with a choice of shared accommodation, renting or full-board. The University's Housing Office provides information on off-campus options, including:

Footnote links and information

This page:

Last updated
Wednesday, 29 April, 2015 3:47 PM
Website feedback
Page ID